Unless otherwise stated, all content and images are © Desire Chanteuse and https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/, 2015-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Desire Chanteuse and https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/ with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This policy is valid from 24 March 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact DesireChanteuse@gmail.com.
This blog currently does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
The owner of this blog does not receive compensation in any way from this blog.
The owner of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner’s. If the blog owner claims or appears to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, the owner will only endorse products or services that she believes, based on expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Disclaimers for Desire Chanteuse | https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/:
If you require any more information or have any questions about the blog’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact the blog owner by email at Contact.
All the information on this blog is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. The blog owner is not a medical student nor a medical professional, and any health and fitness tips are followed at your own risk. Health and fitness information is always
Always seek the advice of a health care professional for health and fitness recommendations.
https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/ does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this blog (https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/), is strictly at your own risk. https://desirechanteuse.wordpress.com/ will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of this blog.
From this blog, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While the owner strives to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, the owner has no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owner and content may change without notice and may occur before owner has the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave this blog, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond the owner’s control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Wednesday, March 23rd, 2016
· Should the blog owner update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, I will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- I will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by me and for other compatible purposes, unless I obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- I will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- I will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- I will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The owner is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without permission.
Blog Comments Policy
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Third Party Cookies
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.